Our web server records only certain summary information about your visit to help us better understand how people use the site with a view to identifying areas for improvement. This information may include:
- the type of browser you are using and your operating system
- the network (IP) address of your computer and your top level domain name
- the address of any referring website
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages accessed and files downloaded
- any search terms you enter
If you send us a message via an online form on the website we will record your email address to be used only for the purpose for which you provide it. We will not add it to a mailing list or use it for any other purpose without your prior consent.
The High Court of Australia website employs the use of session-only cookies to support:
- the site search facility
- online forms
- Google Analytics (to help analyse how users use our site)
- Session cookies are deleted at the end of a browsing session and are not used to collect or store any personal information about the user.
Enquiries may also be submitted in writing to:
PO BOX 123, Broadway NSW 2007